Gary Walker & Company Wealth Management Ltd is an established Senior Partner Practice of St. James's Place Wealth Management. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with a high level of discreet financial planning, tailored to their individual needs and objectives. Our business has grown significantly, predominantly by referral, and as a result we are currently expanding our team with the addition of an experienced Events & Marketing Executive.
Working as part of a cohesive team, you will be responsible for increasing brand awareness and ensuring we are providing the highest level of bespoke, value-added service to our existing and prospective clients. This will include the creation and ongoing management of an effective marketing strategy and bespoke events, analysis and reporting ROI, management of ongoing client servicing, database management and client communications.
Your duties will include, but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for the creation and ongoing management of an effective marketing strategy for Gary Walker & Company Wealth Management and individual Advisers, predominantly through: - National and local press - Professional associations and memberships - Networking groups - Website – content creation - Social Media
- Use of design software on a regular basis to create marketing materials including invitations and advertisements
- Responsible for the creation and ongoing management of a unique and effective events calendar for Gary Walker & Company Wealth Management and individual Advisers
- Planning and organisation of client events both in-house and offsite
- Responsible for developing strong external partnerships
- Ensure that all client information is correct and documented in the appropriate manner
- Communicate regularly with clients to create a personalised events calendar
- CRM – Database cleansing, updating and managing on an ongoing basis
- Communications expert – managing all internal and external communications with clients
- Regular reporting to both Director and Operations Director
- Ad hoc activities as requested by Operations Director
To be considered for this position you must demonstrate previous experience in a varied role dealing with content creation, communication, events and marketing. You must have strong attention to detail and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously to strict deadlines. Previous experience within professional services is highly desirable, but not essential.
In return you will benefit from working within a reputable and highly entrepreneurial business which places employee development and engagement at the heart of its core values. In addition to a competitive base salary we offer a company pension scheme, annual bonus, quarterly incentives and referral scheme.
For more information please contact our Operations Director, Rebecca Ferguson on 01224 202416.
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your previous experience and suitability for the role to Rebecca Ferguson.
The closing date for applications is Friday 30th March.