Our business has grown significantly over the past twelve months, and as a result, we are currently expanding our team with the creation of a new role for a Client Services Director.
The role will involve overall responsibility for the client servicing offering for the practice, ensuring effective communication, relevant touchpoints and processes are implemented to deliver a high level of client service. Incorporating marketing to drive our client engagement and cross-selling strategies.
The key duties and responsibility are:
- Experienced leader of people, with the ability to motivate and inspire.
- Extensive client facing experience at a senior level, running client relationship and development programmes.
- Strong commercial acumen and a track record in sales and lead generation.
- Solid financial literacy, with experience of managing budgets, achieving growth targets and forecasting financial performance.
- Significant experience in a senior management or executive level position.
- Strong marketing thinking and understanding of the communication disciplines.
- Exemplary client service skills with the ability to maintain and extend client relationships.
In return you will benefit from working within a reputable and highly entrepreneurial business which places employee development and engagement at the heart of its core values. This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further information or to apply please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your previous experience and suitability for the role to Tanya Wicks.